Total Pageviews So Far!

Monday 12 May 2014

10 Idiosyncratic Facts About Me















Welcome to bel.thomass.blogspot.com, I hope you enjoy your visit! I found it completely frustrating trying to find a name without numbers or symbols and so I settled for a double 's', WHY ARE THERE SO MANY PEOPLE IN THIS WORLD NAMED BEL THOMAS AND WHY DO THEY ALL HAVE BLOGS? At the moment I'm not quite sure what I am going to blog about; beauty, fashion, lifestyle? I have absolutely NO clue so I thought I'd start with "10 Idiosyncratic Facts About Me!" I know I was proud of the fancy title too!


  1. My full name is Isobel Hope Thomas and I was born on the 22nd of February 1999, that means I've lived in 3 decades, 2 centuries and 2 millenniums. 
  2. Despite my age (15 if you can't be bothered to work it out), I'm only 5ft therefore I got ID'd with my friend Caroline to get into a the film Divergent which was a 12. Hmphh. 
  3. I enjoy oceanic organisms such as salmon and shrimp and would happily eat them over sweet foods like chocolate and biscuits.
  4. Sometimes I use big words that I don't understand in order to sound more photosynthesis, (see above).
  5. I have only ever broken one bone in my body (my thumb) because I fell onto some pallets in my garden while playing football with my brother.
  6. Oh yeah, I played football for 5 years of my life until I quit last year and now I despise it, I also have a brother.
  7. I can find a song for any conversation or situation (and sorry seems to be the hardest word...) I told you so.
  8. I have a phobia of white creamy liquids such as mayonnaise, salad cream and milk. I can't stand them they just cringe me out. Yukk.
  9. I have a recurring dream that I am the "Ring Master" of Voldemort's nose and it's kind of a sleep-time series where he tries to regain it...
  10. I'm really nervous to post this blog post up but it's something I've wanted to do for years.
I hope you enjoy knowing way too much about me,

Bel x

2 comments: